Happy New Year! Congratulations to everyone who picked a new year’s resolution. If you haven’t picked out one it isn’t too late!
Once a week this year I am going to be extra nice to someone in my life! This week I wrote a nice long text to a parent. It wasn’t anything big but it made them smile! Somedays that is all that matters.
Instead of one big decision that I might not live up to, I’m picking something realistic for me! A single action once a week to make the world better.
Wanna hear some ideas:
- Visit a friend who isn’t feeling well
- Stop by an old Professor’s door to say thanks
- Make an effort to open the door for strangers all week long
- Wave hello to my neighbors…even early in the morning
- Look into at a new place to volunteer
- Maybe try volunteering somewhere new
- Write a blog post on something really difficult
- Buy a cupcake at a fundraiser
Maybe once a month is a better fit or even once a season! Whatever good I can do helps! Want a quick solution to this week’s good deed?
Subscribe to our emails!
Happy New Year!